Today it was a "software writing" day. I woke up early in the morning and then I decided to fix vrms. I have almost taken the role of a maintainer, with the exception that I am not one. I have changed the severity of bugs, merged them etc. All without the maintainers saying anything. Impressive.

I, then, updated the package and put a new version of it at my homepage for perusal by other developers.

In other news, I have updated the page for the algorithms package, now with a screenshot. I have also done some janitorial work on the feature requests.

It seems that sarge won't be released on the 30th of May, unfortunately.

blog comments powered by Disqus