Still encoding the videos. Some surprise here, because it seems that toolame has some bug when encoding audio in some cases. Had to fix some of the MPEGs.

And while I did that, I took some moments to fix some of the audio deficiencies with audacity. Too bad that Audacity doesn't have a Treeble booster filter built right into it, but only a generic (and harder to use) Equalization filter.

Oh, and it seems that Christian Marillat has packaged version 1.8.0 of mjpegtools, while I'm still using version 1.6.2. I don't want to switch right now, for consistency purposes with the videos that I already have encoded.

Oh, yes, still encoding videos. It is quite slow.

blog comments powered by Disqus