Some tools related to digital photography:
- A 2GB SD card, which at the maximum resolution that I'm using with the camera that I have here, gives me around 4500 photos;
- A small tripod, so that I can play with photos with a "fill flash" or completely without flash and without getting the images blurry;
- An adaptor to the SD card so that it can be used just like an USB pen/thumb/whatever-drive;
- Two pairs of rechargeable AAA batteries;
- A battery recharger;
- The smallest (in physical terms) USB pen/thumb/whatever-drive that I could get, with 1GB of size. Nice for getting things along with me.