Slept a good amount (but not sufficient) and then I went to recreate my debian-local repository. I ended up reshaping two packages: checkpasswd and serialmail. I didn't do a very good job, but, then, I'm only making those things for my own consumption (which means that I'm not really keeping up to date with all the lintian warnings).

I am also converting some more videos from MPEG-1 format to MPEG-4 ASP (DX50) mode. This time, I started with Megadeth's Woodstock'99 concert. It had considerable image noise, and, to reduce the bitrate, I had to use quite a strong noise filtering with mencoder's hqdn3d.

blog comments powered by Disqus